Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Gross




Huuummmm yummy !!

Oh yeah, looking at that picture makes me gag right now. Especially after my half hour run. (Yeah I'm all sweaty!) But seriously it was so tasty! What did I put in there...
  • 2 slices of whole wheat bread, toasted
  • 2 slices of salami with black pepper
  • 2 slices of medium sharp cheddar
  • 2 slices of turkey bacon (65% less fat than normal bacon. Still way too much)
  • 2 sunny side up eggs! (That was such a good idea, thanks to that Spanglish movie I watched yesterday.)
  • 3 White mushrooms that I quickly cooked on the stove.
  • Microwaved 15 seconds to have the cheeze melt just a little....

7 comments:

nicole said...

after a poem : automn's leaves, snowfall....another poem : the sweatness of grease, the lightness of a beer.....

Unknown said...

yep I'm a true poet, even soaked in grease bread turns into beauty. Amen.

Thomas Girard said...

lol yeah and after high quality food, developped cooking ... this !
After sports ... beer !
I reconize the Clement i knew ! :)

Ruben said...

Beware of the second anus...

Unknown said...

Hihi, well Thomas it's all about equilibrium, the Ying and Yang theory. If I do too much good things without the bad ones, then I create instability in the spiritual ecosystem.

Anonymous said...

I remember when I see this sandwich, the pizza of three floors that we made in Finland he he, this is nothing compared as the 3 floors pizza.

Unknown said...

oh yeah, it was the pizza lord. Some tasty piece of craziness!