Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Correct me if I'm wrong

I just grabbed a bottle of mineral water. For some weird reason I suddenly became interested in a bottle of water ingredients. Here is what I found.
Ingredients : Purified water, Potassium bicarbonate, Sodium Bicarbonate, Calcium chloride, Sodium chloride and Magnesium chloride. Not a significant source of Potassium, Sodium, Magnesium, Calcium or Trans-fat.

I don't know about you guys but when I grab a bottle of water, I don't expect trans-fat in there. Water isn't just my first source of trans-fat.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

what is this water's name? are some mineral waters like Evian or Volvic aviable in your market?

Unknown said...

You can find some evian in the US, but definitely no Volvic :D They have all kinds of mineral waters here, sodas too !

Unknown said...

I have one of those bottles at my office I'll check tomorrow

Ruben said...

The funny thing is that it says that is not a significant source of trans-fat. Does that mean that there is some?

Which molecules can be considered as trans-fat ?

Unknown said...

Yeah, it's exactly what I was thinking about Ruben. Oh by the way, there is a sandwich called Reuben here, it's quite popular : Bread, swiss cheese, turkey, corned beef and sauerkraut !

Unknown said...

Got some info : "Kirkland signature premium DRINKING WATER (with minerals added for taste)"

Ruben said...

"hummm! What a good rocky taste!" ...

Unknown said...

yep, you gotta be strong boy, so here is my rockened water. Drink punk ass !