Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Pimp my ride !



I admit.

It's just to attract Ruben's attention, but really it's not about bringing my car to a gang of cool guys so that they make it a space wagon. No this post is dedicated to my "new" beloved Mountain Bike! This blue an black beauty I bought mid august. It proved a very good investment. At the end of august there was a BBQ week-end organized for RightNow developers at one of Hyalite Canyon's camping spots, just next to the reservoir. So we biked there (Sarah & I) form my apartment. It was a 17 miles uphill trip. Pretty exhausting! The way back was pure pleasure, 17 miles downhill... Two weeks ago we went to the college M trail, and took a picture of me with one of the forest department officers as you can see on the right. He didn't look really at ease. I think he could use a good razor, anyway, that was a nice ride. Everyday (almost) I bike to work, it's refreshing and wakes me up the hard way. We recently started to get in a running habit, about 15 minutes everyday. Man, that's super hard, I'm not a runner but I'll improve!

I still like doing some cooking, it's super nice after some exercise. Good, tasty and as healthy as possible. This time it was Salmon grilled with a lemon sauce and some mashed potatoes. Not so bad!

Montana clem, quite a visual experience.

PS: The last picture is from Bozeman at night, but when I took it I was moving and it was well pretty dark of course, so the result is weird but kinda artistic in a way...

9 comments:

nicole said...

but with mashed potatoes and salmon, what do you drink beer or water with no transfat?

Unknown said...

I had water !

Anonymous said...

The castor with the hairy chest really looks like Ruben, don't you think ?

Unknown said...

Yes! kind of, maybe he is one of his relatives :D

Thomas Girard said...

Are you ok Clement ? Sports, healthy food...i can't reconize the Clement i knew ! ;)

Unknown said...

Clément ? who's that ? :P

Ruben said...

17 miles uphill! I'm wont go back to this blog if you continue teling us so frighting stories!

Unknown said...

Haha! that's a pretty bad excuse :P What's up Ruben ?

Ruben said...

Yeah. Sorry, I've been a bit overbooked last weeks. I've been looking for a new brand flat. I've been cooking for two girls I met in a pub. I've been on a blind date (joking, actually it was just a dinner in "Dans le Noir"). I'm hosting a friend from Malaga (and I'm supposed to make him visit Paris, ahem ahem). Some more in the next episode. Bye!