Friday, March 2, 2007

Bozeman, Exotic !

Tropical heat, sandy beaches, the sent of sun screen cream. Yes, Bozeman has it all, except all of the above. Today's a sunny day, quite warm, -1°C. I guess in those conditions Bozeman qualifies to be an Exotic place compared to Paris or the good old Fréjus ! Here the snow covers almost everything, it falls gently every other day to keep a good thick layer on the grass and clean walkways.
It's time for me to share, with you guys, a view of what you can see from my current apartment windows !


On the left, next to the text, the view from my "office", the room where my computer is... You can see here some other student housing buildings, the park in between is covered with snow, yep, no kidding. On the horizon you see the mountains, they are all over Bozeman. The city is located in a valley, the Gallatin Valley.
It's easy to see it but there is a big M on the mountain, on the right, just upon the building. Not very visible because of the snow... I'll take another picture when we can see it better, from nearer. This M of course means Montana, and it's facing the MSU (Montana State University)
The picture on top is form my living room's window.
The one on the top-left is form my bedroom.

That's all for now, hep don't be too demanding ! See ya later :)
Thank you for reading "Montana Clem". We thank you for your patronage.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Too snowy to be true... I'm sure you're back to Finland and not to Montana, you liar ! I even can't see your "M" on the mountain :p

Unknown said...

hehe hard to see it, here is a link where you can see it on the university website, http://www.montana.edu/level2/images/aboutmsu/aboutmsupic.gif

I'll give more details about american life in a few days, and Spring break is comming soon with lots of stuff :)

Ruben said...

Did you find an internship Clément?

It's "Did you find" or "Did you found" or "Have you fund" ???

Unknown said...

It's "did you find" because "did" is already the preterit so you don't need to put the following verb to preterit too.

To answer, no, unfortunately not yet, but some people have my resume (CV) I hope they'll contact me, but I think I'm gonna reapply.

Ruben said...

Ahah! I was right!

Yes Clément, try to reapply... As I know you I think chrismas will arrive before you get a job :) Let me see that I'm wrong !

Unknown said...

with pleasure my dear Ruben !

Anonymous said...

Hey Clément, it seems to be a very pleasant and peacefull place. I hope you're doing some skiing at least !

Unknown said...

I did some cross country skiing. Pretty cool stuff !